Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday, December 15th & 16th, 2009

Namaste,

Been very busy lately... Just stuff really. Tuesday was just a lot of running about. Work, then errands, I spoke at Foundation Bariatric Hospital and that went very well. I had a big group, and they were very receptive. I came home and worked on some pictures. Wednesday, was a blur... I am working on which pictures to have done on canvas next. My buddy Wolf sent me his exhibition plans.... His poetry along with the images he selected to display. I am committed to helping him with three venues here in the states. I was suppose to have lunch with my girl Miriam yesterday, but she just had a bit of surgery last week and was not feeling too chipper. Miriam is on the Board of Directors for the Edmond Fine Arts Institute. She will be instrumental in getting the gallery for my show as well as one for Wolf. After work I headed down to the Thunder Vs. Mav's Basketball game. I got some great shots.... Getting ready to edit them now.

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment