Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Monday, December 7th, 2009

Namaste,

Monday was a pretty busy day. Work was fine. I had a bunch of errands to run at lunch. After work I had to be at Deer Creek middle school. Trey was selected to be on the Scholar Squad for his school, and his first competition was yesterday afternoon. They were 2 and 2 with a bye in the 5th round. If Belle Isle lost in the 5th round, then Treys school would have won. We will find out today. They had accumulated 220 points more than any other team. We came home and I got on an ice pack right away. My back is feeling much better, but I might have been on my feet a bit much yesterday. I need to sit a little more today, than yesterday. I have to pick up my canvas prints today, get some shorts to be embroidered, and work the office at the gym tonight. I talked with my buddy Wolf from England yesterday. I had ask him several questions related to packaging my prints for display and sale; as well as, what to display for the Arts Festival! If you get a chance check out his amazing work at www.wolf-photography.com.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment