Friday, December 4, 2009

Thursday & Friday, December 3rd & 4th, 2009

Good Evening,

Just wanted to write a short note... I finely went to the doctor yesterday. We did x-rays, and all kind of test. I have had disc problems for a couple of years, and I have aggravated it with all of the physical exercise I have been doing. I had a bad case of sciatica, and it moved after I ran in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. I could not even stand up straight yesterday, so I decide it was time. Dr. Siler put me on bed rest until Monday. We were suppose to go to the Thunder Vs. Celtics game tonight, but the walking and cold would not be good right now! Sherrie and Jordan spent all night in the Mercy ER last night. Jordan has something going on with her girl parts, and I even took her for an ultrasound of her gallbladder today. So over all it's been a crappy couple days!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment