Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2009

Good Morning,

Tuesday was cold and rainy.... I felt like I woke up in England! Made a stop by Starbucks on my way into work. I highly recommend the Christmas blend. Work was fine, It was hard to generate motivation yesterday. I met with Ben Crocker at lunch. Ben has applied to the MBA program at the University of Central Oklahoma, and needed me to write a letter. The afternoon went well.... After work I was suppose to take Trey to the OKC Thunder basketball game, but I could hardly stand up, due to my back problems. I came home and worked on pictures, and helped around here. We switched back and forth between the Thunder game, and the OU game. I slept on the heating pad, in a chair in the living room, and feel like I rested better, but prolly need to go to the doctor today.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment