Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday, December 13th, 2009

Namaste,

Very quick.... Sunday morning went to church and worked the parking lot. Back home and then over to help Ben and Kinzy Crocker at their new house. Ran home cleaned up, and went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. It was very depressing! Not to be a Grinch, but we are so worried about buying this and that, and there are so many people out there, here and abroad STARVING TO DEATH. Anyway, I brought Sherrie home, and headed back out to pick up a few things she wanted, that I could not buy with her there. I stopped by Micheal's and bought a bunch of stretcher bars. I stretched four of my prints, last night and although they look OK I need more practice. Today we are having our pharmacy Christmas party today so I am dressed to the nines! Feels good to wear a suit every once in a while!

Much love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment