Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wednesday, April 1st, 2009

Woooo-Hoooo! Hump Day, came and went without too much fuss. I received a mixed bag of responses to my blog yesterday. Some were very positive, and some very educational. (;-) You may be wondering why I have not mailed support letters to friends, or family members... I DO NOT want anyone to feel obligated to be part of "The Quest". If you want to be involved, whether it is financial, educational, or with the preparations, please just ask. One of my favorite people on this planet, sent me an email yesterday stating "Prayer is such an easy request, but the most powerful support, you will be in mine daily!" This means as much to me as a big monetary donation. I do have several letters going out today, to some of the ancillary companies that we use at the hospital. If you have any advice on fund raisers (Golf tournaments, or Poker Runs?), please let me know!

Have a great day!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment