Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday, and Wednesday April 21st & 22nd!

Hey Everyone!

Been busy as usual. Every moment I am awake (which has been way too much!) I have been editing pictures from the fashion show I shot Sunday. Please go to http://www.matjones.net/ and click on the Revyze Productions tab. Take a look! I have had several models from the show email asking to see the pictures. Hopefully, I will sell several prints. Every penny I make on my photography from now until October, will go directly to "The Quest". I have been working really hard at the gym. I ran a 5k Monday, and Tuesday, and was only going to run 2.5K yesterday and today, then take the next two days off, but when I finished the 2.5K yesterday I was in a groove and just kept running.... Cal me Forrest Gump! "I was running!" How any of you ever thought you would see the day Mat Jones would run without someone, or something really big was chasing him? Have a ton to do so I'm gonna keep this post short! Won't be going to the gym tonight.... Jordan has orientation at Cosmetology School from 6:30 to 8:30!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment