Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday, April 10th, 2009

Namaste,

Friday went well. Got to work early, and got things started. Had lunch with Jodi Graft. Jodi knows some very influential people in the sports, and business community. I really believe she can help with the dinner after the golf tournament, as well as, the silent auction! I have the first commitment for a hole sponsor.... Heritage Baptist Church. It's a start! I need to have 36 teams to make this thing successful. If you have anything that you would like to donate to the silent auction please drop me a note. I picked up the flyer's for the golf tournament this afternoon. They were designed by the best graphic artist in Oklahoma... ME! After work, I picked up Sherrie, Jordan, and Mike and met Jason and April Klinka in Bricktown before the Thunders last home game. I'm happy and sad the season is over... Basketball season goes on forever. Anyway we won! So that was good. I received a call from the Edmond YMCA yesterday. They are having a health kids expo next Saturday and ask me if I wanted to set up a table and talk about "The Quest". Of course I do! It will be great! Working for a couple of hours this morning, then two photo shoots.... We are having several guy's from the gym over for Easter lunch tomorrow, so after the photo shoots, we will be cleaning house! Come over and help!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment