Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tuesday, April 14th, 2009

Good Morning!

Tuesday.... Well it's not Monday, but.... Pretty good day! I think I signed Edmond Specialty Hospital as the exclusive sponsor for the driving range at the golf tournament. I have nominated Sherrie to be in charge of the cook-out after the tournament. I have a bunch of people who have volunteered to help at the tournament but, I need those people to find me some golfers! I have several people to contact today.... I think we will be quite successful! Yesterday, my BFF Mike Champlin called. He has us booked for a white water rafting trip on May 25th. We will be leaving Edmond on the 22nd, and returning on the 29th or 30th. I am very excited. We are going to do as much hiking as we can in that week. I will be able to do some altitude training there in Moab. The La Sal mountains are just south of Moab, and they have several peaks above 12,000 feet. Kinda crazy to think that Everest is more that two times higher than that....

Have a blessed day!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment