Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monday, April 6th, 2009

Good Morning! Great Monday..... Work was work! Started off with a bad case of the Monday's! There was enough to keep me busy all day, and that makes time go by really fast! After work I went by the gym and got things in order for last nights class. I had been invited to speak at a World Ventures business profile meeting. I only had a few minutes but that's all I needed. I highlighted the main points of "The Quest" and then after the meeting I had several people stick around to talk to me. I honestly believe that this was one of the most important things I have done so far. I really hope, and pray, that World Ventures will find a way to assist me with the airfare and hotels in Kathmandu. I also talked to one of my advisers Ricardo Villarreal. Ricardo is a Physical Therapist, runs a boot camp, owns a real estate investment company, and is one of the most generous, beautiful human beings in the world! Ricardo gave me some serious encouragement, that refreshed the spirit. Yesterday was also one of my good friend's birthday.... "Big Ben Crocker" his lovely wife Kinzy forgot to let me know.... I have plans to take Ben to Louie's, in Edmond for lunch today. If you can make it give me a call!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment