Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10th, 2009

Hello,

Welcome to the beginning of my quest. Today is the one year anniversary of my Gastric Sleeve procedure. In the past 12 months I have lost 240 pounds, through diet, exercise, exercise, and exercise. I have launched a quest to hike to Base camp of Mt. Everest. My tentative date is the first week of October.... I say tentative because I am relying on sponsorship to help fund this quest. Some ask why? I want to use this quest as a platform to speak about morbid obesity, and the stigma attached to it! If you would like to be a part of "Team Quest" let me know! I need a lot of support to make this happen.

Mat

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you are doing something exciting and for a great cause. I hope all who are against you are left at the foot of your mountain. You know Moses was the only one to make it to God’s base camp. Hey, if you happen to see a burning bush, please put in a good word for me!

    ReplyDelete