Saturday, March 14, 2009

03/14/2009 Saturday

Hey Everyone!

Today started with a great run. I left the house at 5:30 and ran my home circuit, which is different from my gym circuit. It's about 2 & 3/4 miles round trip. The weather was nice, about 40 degrees and zero wind! Anyone who has been to Oklahoma knows that days without wind here are rare. When I got back Boomer greeted me at the door barking like crazy, and woke everyone up. He doesn't like people in hats and I was wearing a beanie. Monday is Jordan's 16th birthday, so we were, and are currently having her birthday party. I spent several hours cleaning the house, and waiting for my guide from Nepal to call. When he did call, our connection was bad and we could barely hear each other. He is going to call me back tomorrow from a different phone. Funny thing.... Jordan thought I was getting a prank call. Had a great meeting at lunch today, had some gym business to handle. I hope it was well received! I met Jordan at the mall and tried to help her pick out an outfit for her birthday party. That really sucked. We don't really have the same taste in clothes, or anything else for that matter. I was the DJ for the party and it was kinda weird, these emo, goth, stoner kids like hip-hop music! Well what did I get accomplished for the "Quest"? I wrote several letters begging for donations. All I need to do now is mail them. Tomorrow looks busy as well; However, I am going to work-in an hour nap. I think I deserve it!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment