Wednesday, March 18, 2009

03/17/2009 St. Patricks Day

Today was great. After a stop at Starbucks it was off to work, work was OK.... My Regional Director of Operations will be here next Monday so there is a lot of stuff to be cleaned up and organized. I spent quite a bit of time out on the floor with the staff, OMG.... We have one of the best, and one of the worst nurses you will ever see. I guess that's the way it works. Anyway at the gym last night Tyson Cervantes took his membership test. Monday night I was sparring with Tyson, and putting the hurt on him, after I tapped him out for the fifth time he hit me in the kidney with a sucker punch. I ended up having to have an ultrasound due to the fact I was bleeding. Last night I got my revenge. Tyson did great in his test but I guarantee he is hurting this morning. When I got home I checked my email and had a response to one of the first 10 letters of support that went out. Summit Co. here in Edmond, ask what equipment I need and it looks like they may be a Gold sponsor. They are going up on the website today. What got accomplished for the "Quest"? Summit Co. added as a sponsor! AWESOME!

God Bless!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment