Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wednesday, February 29th, 2012




Namaste,

So you ever have one of those days that just wont end? I started at 5:00 and it is 9:00pm and I have not stopped! I guess part of the problem is I had meeting, after meeting, after meeting today, so when all was said and done I finely was able to get some things accomplished. As I was on my way home I had a case manager call me with a referral and needed to move a patient right away. I pulled over at the dump and made it happen! That is just how good I am! lol! I came home and Sherrie had made breakfast for dinner, which is one of my favorites and then I sat down and started working again! Blah, Blah, Blah! I wanted to go to the gym but there is just not enough hours in the day! I think tomorrow I am just going to pretend like I am not in the office and catch up on some stuff that has been piling up! I may even take time to go to lunch! Yep.... Feeling like livin on the edge! 48 and cloudy in Paris today!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment