Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, March 5th, 2012



Namaste,

Up at 4:40 and in the shower... I needed to shave, but I just didn't have the energy. I got dressed and returned some emails before starting work. I worked my butt off today. I had several meetings, several conference calls, and several projects to complete. I promised myself I was going to leave at 5:00, then I changed that to 6:00 and at 6:25 I left! I came home and Trey and I made a home made pizza, and it was off the chain! I had mushroom, and Trey had pepperoni... I did the dishes, and sat down to watch the end of the Thunder Vs. Mav's game and a good friend of mine called. I'm not going to mention his name but this is one of my dearest, closest friends.....  He wanted to let me know that he has two brain tumors, and surgery is sketchy! Really took the wind outta my sails! 12 days to Paris... 39 and raining in France!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment