Friday, March 2, 2012

Thursday, March 1st, 2012




Namaste,

What a day... I know I say that a lot, but dang! It started early and never stopped. When Sherrie got up she told me she could take Trey to school so I jumped in the truck and took off. I got to work and was going to spend the day working through 1,000 emails and let Alicia take care of the office stuff. Unfortunately everything went crazy haywire and it took everything we had to hold it all together. We had a couple admits, and I had a couple evaluations I had to do. We had more drama than any one facility should have in a given day. I had left messages for 10 different people throughout the day and when I left work at 6:00 everyone decided to call me back. I made it home just in-time for Jordan's birthday dinner. I have no idea why we had Jordan's birthday dinner last night? Her birthday is not until the 16th, but she's the boss. Sherrie made meatloaf, home made macaroni and cheese and crispy oven chicken. It was really yummy! We had birthday cake, and then Jordan and Trey went to nanny's. I know it's gonna be hard to believe, but I was in bed by 9:30. 50 and foggy in Paris today!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment