Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday, March 7th, 2012




Namaste,

Of course.... Same ole' story! Up at the crack of dawn and working. I left for work early and got started. I had my first meeting at 9:00 am and I was in meetings until well after 4:00. I had to leave work at 5:00 to get home and get Trey to his orchestra concert. I was leaving the building when I was called back in to address some issues. I took care of them, and was in the truck by 5:25, which mean 5:00pm traffic. I got home got Trey dressed and then we headed straight to the school. It was only the 7th & 8th grade so it was not that long. They did a great job! I was starving so we ran by Louie's and grabbed a chicken wrap before coming home. Boomer has a UTI which causes him to go potty often! He had made several messed in just the couple hours we had been gone, so I got to steam clean all the floors! Yay! That's what I wanted to do at 9:00pm! I went to bed as soon as I was done, and don't even remember hitting the pillow! 41 and bright in Paris today! Only 10 day till we leave!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment