Friday, March 16, 2012

Thursday & Friday, March 15th and 16th, 2012


Namaste,

Well the last two days has been a blur. I worked about 26 hours yesterday, but managed to leave work at 4:15 to get home mop the floor, take Trey to dinner and then mow the lawn! Yeah.... It was a full day! I worked on Ivy's pictures until Midnight and then got up at 4:00am this morning to finish them. I left around 6:00am and went to Panera before going to work. Work was crazy.... I ust wanted to get some things caught up and let Alicia do everything else. We had Bobby Snyder's birthday lunch at Pho My, and it was Pho Nasty! I spent time in the afternoon moving patients, working over my doctors and then busted out at 5:00! I came home and packed, re-packed, and then packed again! I Took Trey to Hideaway for dinner, and Sherrie called. Her preceptor knows we are leaving tomorrow so he let her go early. We met at the house and we have been working on laundry and organizing my camera bag. I am exhausted! I am leaving for the airport in exactly 12 hours! Going to bed! 50 and clouds in Paris!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment