Friday, March 9, 2012

Thursday, March 8th, 2012



Namaste,

Another crazy day! Up and straight to work.... I was waiting to take Trey and when we got up he was not feeling well, so I headed out to work. I got everything ready for my morning meeting and then Jordan called and had broken down on her way to a coloring class in Midwest City. I ran over and got her, then back to work where it was insane. In the eight months that I have been there I have never been as busy. I left work at 5:25 to come home and start working again.... I was brain fried, and sometimes you just can't get anything done in the office. I stopped by Wal-Mart to buy a headlight for the truck and then stopped and got Trey dinner. I sat down to work and kinda just melted into the couch. I am still freaked out that I can't find my good flash. I looked all over the truck, tore the couches apart.... Have no idea how it got away from me? 54 and beautiful in Paris.... One week from tomorrow, I'm leaving on a jet plane! THANK GOD!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment