Thursday, March 15, 2012

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, March 12th, 13th & 14th, 2012



Namaste,

Well it has been a very busy week. I gotta tell you.... If I was not leaving the country next week.... I would leave the country! (If you know what I mean!) Monday was really busy.... I can't even detail everything that happened, but it was crazy! Tuesday was Trey's birthday and I left for work at 5:00am. I had my sister bring Trey to the office to meet me so we could grab some dinner before going to the Thunder game. On the way to the game I had a lady stop right in front of me so that really sucked. I hit her and it put a little bitty hole in her bumper but tore the crap outta my bumper. We had Zio's for dinner and then went to the game.... something else that happened was Monday afternoon Trey fell off the bus, so Tuesday Sherrie took him to the emergency room. It's not broken, but they put a walking cast on it. He hobbled to the game. There was two minutes left in the game and we were winning by 11 points, so we left! We ended up losing the dang game! Wednesday was a blur!!!! It started early and ended late! It was not a good day. I fully expect Thursday to be a better day! We leave for Vacation in 48 hours and I have soooo much to do! I will be leaving work at 4:00 today. I will have all of my stuff packed except for what I am wearing tomorrow, and Saturday! 55 and sunny in Paris!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment