Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friday, March 2nd, 2012



Namaste,

Two weeks from right now Sherrie, Trey and I will be headed to the airport for 9 days in France! I need to get away soooooo bad! I was up and working at 5:00 yesterday and continued to work until I left the office at 7:30. Work does not have to be as hard as it is now, but there are a few fly's in the ointment. Those bugs will be worked out next week. In the middle of the day, Bobby could tell I was having trouble so he suggested that we step out for lunch. We went to the Thai Palace, and OMG! I couldn't eat anything there! I think they find it funny to scald peoples mouths with crap that is so hot you can't eat it! I met Sherrie at the grocery store and we got stuff for the week. Crest was having their anniversary sale so we bought more crap than we will eat in a month! Oh well! I came home ate a bite and went to bed! I have a busy weekend! I am going to do a bunch of lawn work today and then have a really cool photoshoot this evening. 45 and clear in Paris!

Love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment