Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesday, February 28th, 2012




Namaste,

What a long day... I was up and busy at 5:00. I would love to start running again in the mornings, but it is still a bit chilly! I had an in-service to attend at 6:30 so Sherrie took Trey to school. I got to work and started immediately. The in-service was about our new pharmacy service on the Nursing Center side of the building. Work was amazingly crazy.... I had seven admissions and had to go to a facility on the south side to do an evaluation. I went to another in-service at 6:00 and then had a dinner meeting. I was meeting a business associate for dinner to discuss future business opportunities... I know that's pretty generic, but I have to be vague in this case. You will all know soon enough anyway! :-) I came home and was exhausted, but that did not stop me from working on my marketing meeting minutes for today's meeting! I have to give a big shout out to my buddy Mike! He took Trey to the Drake concert for me so I didn't have to go! ;-) 54 and beautiful in Paris!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment