Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday, February 26th, 2012





Namaste,

I did not sleep very well at all! I tossed and turned all night. I rolled outta bed at 4:30 and started working. I was looking at the Ama Dablam trip trying to figure out how to make that happen. I got cleaned up and Trey and I headed to church. Sherrie was suppose to go but she is a sinner and stayed home! As soon as Trey and I got home we changed and headed to the Edmond property to clean it up. We started the mower and it spewed oil out of the mower which is a bad sign... I ended up only trimming the crepe myrtles and picking up trash. We were done in just over an hour. We came home and I cleaned up. Since I didn't sleep well I had a bangin headache, so Trey "Allowed" me to take a little siesta. I got up at 2:30 and headed out to Arcadia. My D200 has been giving me fits, and I needed to get some bugs worked out. It was crazy windy, so there was not much to shoot, so I went to Wal-Mart and then came home. I noticed the wind was laying down, so I unloaded the groceries and headed back out. I drove around Jones, Oklahoma and found a few pretty things. I came back home to watch the NBA Allstar game with Trey and start working on my reports for my call tomorrow. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is going to be a long week! I am not adding a France section tonight! 36 and clear in Paris tonight!

I love you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment