Friday, July 31, 2009

Thursday, July 30th, 2009

Namaste,

Thursday was a very busy day.... Work was good. Typical Thursday, getting ready for the weekend. After work I came home and got Sherrie. We had been ask to Join the Board of Directors of the Oklahoma Epilepsy Association. This is a great group of folks, and think Sherrie and I can really do some good there. It is a place I feel we can give back! The meeting was catered by Applebee's. Applebee's is really getting into community service. If you are looking for somewhere to have lunch, or dinner, and want to support a great company.... Applebee's. Anyway home the bed early. Got up at 3:12am yesterday.... Very Tired. It's Friday... We have a very busy weekend. I want to get Trey's room done. We have 3 lawns to do. I tried to do ours earlier in the week, but the heavens opened up, then my buddy Jason's who is out of town, and mom's it is out of shape. God Bless!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment