Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunday, and Monday, July 12th & 13th, 2009

Namaste,

Sunday we went to church, and had a great service. It was like the preacher was speaking directly to me. He was talking about slowing down, and not scheduling every minute of everyday. Anyway.... After church Sherrie and I had committed to photograph a poker run for the American Cancer Society. It was a blast even though it was hotter than the surface of the sun. Every stop was a different vineyard. Wine tasting, and cheese and.... More wine, and then more wine! You get the picture. I never knew how many vineyard's we had right here in central Oklahoma. After that we came home and I started editing pictures. Monday, was quite busy! After work we went straight to the gym and we had an awesome class. I am excited to get to the gym tomorrow night. I am going to fight one of our Pro-fighters T. Chyz! Today was an awesome day for the quest.... My Black Diamond Raven Pro Ice Axe came in! It is awesome only 11 ounces! Jordan chased Trey around the house with it! How cool!!!!!!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment