Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29th, 2009

Namaste,

Wednesday was a good day.... Kinda slow at work until 4:00. I was suppose to meet my friend Miriam at Louie's lakeside for a little planning meeting. Miriam is planning my send off party. She is a special person with a huge heart. I was suppose to be at the gym by 7:00 but I was 15 minutes late. When I got there Ben had it under control, so I went for a run. I ran four corners, at a really quick pace. After I ran the stairs at the Chase building Monday my legs were a little sore, but today they friggen hurt. I feel like someone is stabbing me in the thighs. Anyway after running they feel better. I did a small circuit, then a serious ab set. Then home for a shower, and a turkey pizza. I take a flour tortilla, put a little Jack Daniels Bar-B-Que sauce, and some shredded turkey. Throw it in the oven for a few minutes, and YUMMY! Anyway... Time for bed! I am meeting my good friend Chad Lovett in the morning at Starbucks for coffee before work. Good night and God Bless!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment