Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22nd, 2009

Namaste,

Hello everyone! What an amazing day! Work was great, but that's not the great part! I had determined earlier in the day it was a really great day for a run. I came home changed into my running gear and took off. I ran from my house to the gym 7 miles. Crazy thing was... I could have kept going, but I needed to get to class. At 6:30 the story that Galen Culver did on me for is this a great state or what aired, and my phone started going crazy! I had 15 emails, and 20 text's! I heard from my best friend in junior highs parents, and tons of friends. I can't believe the impact that this story may have. Anyway... It should air several more times over the next week. I hope you have a chance to watch it. Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment