Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tuesday, July 21st, 2009

Good Morning!

Well Tuesday was good. Middle of the day, my OKC Thunder season ticket representative Melissa Owumi, called and invited me to be a judge for the finals of the Thunder Girls dance team contest. How in the world could I say no! She told me I could invite Mike and Jason. There were eight season ticket holders that were going to be invited, so it was an honor. Mike jumped in immediately, Jason was reluctant due to the fact that his wife wears the pants in his house. Anyway... Mike and I went and watched 40 girls bounce around on the stage at Toby Keith's "I love this bar and grill!" Tough evening! I needed a good workout and didn't get one so I am heading straight to the gym after work!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment