Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tuesday, July 8th, 2009

Good Morning,

Tuesday's gone with the wind...... Early to work due to the fact that we have inventory today. After work I headed to the gym to do some office work. I needed to transfer our accounting spreadsheet to the computer at the gym. The only problem is that the computer at the gym is running Office 2000 and it would not convert the file. I had to recreate the wheel. At 6:30 one of our students showed up and started climbing the rope. When he was climbing up.... He broke his arm. Not a good start to class. We had a great workout going and I was holding pads, when one of our jujitsu fighters threw a knee, and I jammed my thumb into my left eye! OUCH! I drove home with one eye, and took a shower, ate some dinner, and went to bed. Today???? Inventory!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment