Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wednesday, October 28th, 2009

Namaste,

Significant things that happened today? I applied for a spot in the Edmond Arts Festival... $300.00 application fee... (Crap) Is there anything that does not cost hundreds of dollars? Took the family to opening night of the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball game. To be honest... I enjoyed meeting Mike, and Jason & Mattie, for dinner before the game. I also saw Dr. Underhill, Riccardo, AJ, and Jeff Darnell. I did not enjoy the game very much. The Thunder blew out the Kings, and we left with 3 minutes left in the game. Then it was time to get my stuff together for today. I am burned out on the gym, but all night I was thinking about getting in the cage, and crackin some heads. We are in a severe thunderstorm this morning. I need to get the kid's ready for school!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment