Thursday, October 8, 2009

Friday, October 10th, 2009

Namaskar,

Namaskar, is the more formal greeting. This also means to bless the spirit inside you, but is usually reserved for a higher cast of Nepali. In this case if you read my blog you are as high a cast as possible. I have so much to tell you all, that I don't know how or when, but know.... I missed each one of you. I have not had an opportunity to start converting my journal to electronic form, but maybe today, while I am trying to figure out what is going on in college football. I do know that Texas A&M, host osu, and Baylor is at OU. I just saw on sports center that Sam Bradford is going to play. I don't know if you saw the picture, but I carried a Sam Bradford jersey all the way around the planet, to wear at base camp. If you are in the Edmond area today.... Please call me or come by. I plan on being here working on my journal, pictures, and loving on my family, and watching some football. I made several commitments while I was gone. #1) Spend more time with God. (The thing we do when we feel vulnerable) #2) Spend more time with the family. (What we do when we are lonely) #3) Love everyone! (What we do when we look internally and don't like what we see!) Tonight.... Jordan is taking me on a date! We are going to the Melting Pot and then to a movie. Monday night Trey and I are going to the first pre-season game of the Thunders season. Should be a blast!

More later today!
All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment