Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monday, October 26th, 2009

Namaste,

Monday, was well Monday! We are still pretty slow at work, but there are always projects to do. We actually ended up decorating our door for a contest. It will help with overall morale at the hospital. After work I went to the gym, and ran for 20 minutes, rode the bike for 10, which I may mention.... That seat sucks! I have not cushion on my butt, and it hurts. I ran stairs and then worked with a few of the young kids before class started. I only got to roll for three minutes, but it was with a pro-fighter, and I feel like I held my own. Today I have to bail as soon as another teacher gets to the gym. I am nursing a few injuries, and Sherrie is going to help me with a project tonight.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment