Thursday, October 8, 2009

October 8th, 2009

Namaste,

I am still having a lot of trouble sleeping when I am suppose to. I woke up at three this morning, and could not go back to sleep so I got up at four, taped my toe's very good, and ran 2.4 miles. Came in took a twenty minute shower, and then worked on pictures for most of the morning. I think i started with over 3,000 and have it down to 1,500. My equipment was very dirty, so most pictures I had to remove dust spots from. I lost 26 pounds while I was gone. I was dehydrated, and went totally vegetarian while in Nepal. You will see why in some of the pictures. I was not a big fan of the Nepali bathrooms. So my goal was to reduce my exposure to them. Overall.... I stayed very healthy. I crushed a toe nail on my left foot, and have a touch of frostbite on the baby toe, of my right foot. Other than that.... Everything is great! I am going to take an Ambien tonight and try to sleep. My email is still down. I have sent Yahoo, five emails. I had better have an answer in the morning.

I love each and everyone of you!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment