Friday, October 23, 2009

Thursday, October 22nd, 2009

Good Morning....

Thursday was plenty busy. Work was fine. After work I ran home and picked up Sherrie and the kids. Then dropped them off at Zio's, so they could get some dinner, then walk to the Thunder game, while I went to my Board of Directors meeting for The Oklahoma Epilepsy Association. We started the meeting at 6:00, and I thought we would be done by 7:00 or 7:30, but because of some changes in the office.... We didn't get done until 8:30. I went to the game and the fourth period was starting. They were already tired, and the Thunder were getting beat by 30 points, so I stayed for all of 5 minutes. We hurried home to get ready for work today. Now here is something cool! ***I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN AN EXPEDITION TO THE VINSON MASSIF IN ANTARCTICA IN JANUARY*** THIS IS THE HIGHEST PEAK IN ANTARCTICA, AND I WAS INVITED TO JOIN THE EXPEDITION BY ED VIESTERS, THE WORLDS NUMBER ONE CLIMBER! WHAT AN HONOR!!!! ALL IT TAKES IS $40,000.00 AND 22 DAYS IN THE COLDEST HARSHEST ENVIRONMENT IN THE WORLD! Anyone interested in funding this trip call me now!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment