Sunday, October 25, 2009

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, October 23rd, 24th, & 25th, 2009

Hello everyone,

I am going to be very general in catching up the last three days. Friday work was OK... Pretty busy getting the weekend set up. After work the Executive Committee from 805 met with Mike Mussina, to discuss bringing our programs together. Sherrie and I had dinner with Ben and Kinzy Crocker, at Bellini's then home to watch a movie. I fell asleep, and was in the dog house. I had to take Jorgen to work at 5:00am Saturday morning, so I came home and worked on the journal, until I left for the gym at 8:00. Tyler Griffen really put us through a great work out.... I lost eight pounds in an hour and a half work out. I was wearing a thermal suit and it was all water weight. We went to Fire Lake to watch my boy Travis Chyzy fight last night. Travis lost a split decision, but it was by far his best fight. He dominated from stand up! I am very proud of him. It takes some man sized balls to get in the cage, and mix it up! Sunday morning.... The alarm clock went off at 5:00am. Jorgens boss picked her up for work, but after he alarm clock went off I never went back to sleep. I got up and worked on the journal until it was time for church. Church was great!!!! Then home to watch a little football. We had a board of directors meeting at 805 at 1:00, and like usual, everyone did not show up until 1:30. I had to be gone by 2:30.... Had a photo shoot at 3:00! Went to Hafer park to do some photos, and then home to edit, and fix. Sherrie grilled pork chops for dinner. Yummy! We also carved pumpkins! Miriam's little boy Tommy came over to help, it was fun!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment