Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday, October 11th, 2009

Hello Everyone....

Just a few thoughts this Sunday night. As I mentioned yesterday, Jordan and I went to a very nice dinner at the Melting Pot last night. Our reservation was at 7:45, so after the OU game was over we got all dressed up, and headed down to Bricktown. It was really cold out so we parked really close. We did not have to wait on our table very long at all, and we ordered "The Big Night Out" which has four courses. The first is a cheese course, that is served with a basket of bread, pickles, sausage, veggies, and granny smith apples. The second course is a salad, third, the entree which we had chicken, two kinds of steak, shrimp, and some ravioli. Then the best.... Chocolate. This is flambeed, then served with strawberries, marshmallows, brownies, pound cake, and a piece of cheesecake. I was already sick when the dessert came. We were suppose to go see a movie after dinner but, Jordan looked at me and said... "Your never gonna make it through a movie!" She was right. I let her drive home, and when we got home I crashed out. We got up early this morning, and went to Journey Church. It was great! Then I matched up with Mike Champlin to watch some football and hang out. The rest of the afternoon, I worked on a slide show, my website, and watched a bunch of football. I go back to work tomorrow after almost a month off. It's gonna be difficult to adjust, but until I win the lottery, I guess that's the way it is! You can see a bunch of pictures at www.matjones.net click on Nepal. :-)

Have a great week, I Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment