Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesda, October 13th, 2009

Good Morning,

Tuesday was good! Back into the flow of things. We are still pretty slow at work, but there is always something to do. As usual.... We had nothing going on for most of the day, and then at 3:30 they tell us we have an admit coming, and can't give us any information? I hope it went well. Cindy was going to stay and wait on orders.... I came home picked up my camera equipment and headed over to Concordia Retirement community, to do a photo shoot, of their Board of Directors. We ended up being there for a couple of hours, and the pictures are OK.... Not my best work, due to the lighting. Have I ever mentioned my love for landscape photography? Tonight will be my first night back in the gym since I left for Nepal. My feet feel good, but I will tape them well. Can't wait to get back in the cage and mix it up.

Have a great day!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment