Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monday, October 12th, 2009

Good Morning Everyone!

Monday was a good day.I had several errands to run before I even headed to work. I had to take Jordan and Trey to school, then drop by FBH and drop off a package to Dr. Walton. I gave him a disk, with some pictures, a slide show, and some prints. Then I stopped by Starbucks to get a cup of Anniversary blend. I got to work and luckily.... Things are pretty slow right now, and that helped me get back in the swing of things. I met Ben Crocker, and Mike Giroux for lunch. We talked about the gym, potential schedule changes, and other possibilities. It was good to see them. Mike is letting his hair grow out, and he looks good with hair. The afternoon felt like it lasted forever... As soon as I left work I came home and picked up Trey and his friend Herman, then we headed down to Bricktown for the Thunders first preseason game. My season ticket rep. Mellissa Owumi, upgraded our seats last night and we were in the lower bowl. The Thunder were playing the Phoenix Suns. I saw my buddy Greg Brunghardt, and talked to Blake and Taylor Griffins dad. The game went into overtime tied at 99 and the boys were restless so we took a rickshaw back to the car and listened to overtime in the car. Tonight I have a photo shoot, for Concordia Health. I haven't mentioned my toes lately.... My pinkie toe on my right foot is great. My toe on my left foot will lose the nail, but there is only pain if I step wrong. Time to get ready for work.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment