Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wednesday, October 14th, 2009

Namaste,

Wednesday was a great day! Work was good.... Everyday, I have people I have not seen yet, who want to know about the trip. It is fun to think back at where I was just a few short days ago. I need to get a review written, and sent to Naba. I also need to get some disk made and sent to Prem, and Naba. Last night was my first night back in the gym, and true to form.... I had not been in the building for 10 minutes before I was in the cage getting crazy. I rolled a little with Ben, before he had to go, then Ryan Chyzy, who's skills have improved so much. Then I worked with Travis Chyzy for an hour and a half. Travis has a fight on October 24th, and wanted to work hard. My mouth is beat up, and I think I dislocated a rib, but I felt good. We have a bunch of new guy's in the gym, and It was good to see some new faces. Tonight I will go over straight from work, and do my own thing, then see what happens when class starts. If there is someone to teach, I will bail, so I can be home by 8:00. Have a great day!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment