Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday and Saturday, October 15th & 16TH, 2009

Hey Y'all,

Friday was a busy day at work, as you know getting everything done for the weekend. Sherrie and I met my brother and his new wife Lisa at the Purple bar, above Nona's in Brick town for dinner. We ordered several appetizers, and had a drink. We went out on the patio and Curtis got out his laptop and showed us the video from their wedding. It was very nice! Dinner was great! We had to go get Jordan at Riccardo and Jenni's. She had to be at work at 5:30 this morning, soooo we got her and came home and went to bed. Sherrie woke me up at 4:45 this morning, and after I took Jordan to work, I came home and ran three miles, cleaned my garage, then we went to the lake to watch the sunrise. Sherrie and I went to take care of Jeni and Riccardo's dogs, then back home. We stopped at Wally mart and got some groceries. We watched the OU/Texas game, and I wish we would have won, but I am not disappointed. After the game I went out and cleaned up my storage building, then did our lawn. I cut it really short, maybe that will be it for the season. Curtis and Lisa came by to see some pictures from my trip, then we went to Ted's to feed the girls. I am enjoying spending more time with them. It is something that is very important to me. Curtis and I are planning a camping trip for his boy's, and Trey and I! It will be fun!

Love you all!

Good Night!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment