Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tuesday, October 27th, 2009

Good Morning,

Tuesday was a good day.... Work was fine! After work I went straight to the gym, and ran for 20 minutes, then rode the bike, and ran stairs. I sat at the desk as the students started coming in, and passed out the new schedules. I don't know how well it is going to work.... Most of these guys just come and go, and don't follow our curriculum. We will see. I'm a little disappointed, in the lack of excitement. I have so much to do right now, I feel like I am spinning my wheels. I need help picking three images to submit to the Edmond Fine Arts Council, as I have applied for a spot in the Edmond Arts Festival. Look at my web album on www.matsquest.com and send me an email with your favorites from Nepal.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment