Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thursday, Friday, & Saturday, October 29th, 30th, & 31st, 2009

Good Morn,

Thursday was a good day despite the early morning thunderstorms. I met with one of my friends and advisers, Chad Lovett at Starbucks. We usually meet fora cup of coffee, and talk a minute, then we have to get going. We talked for a couple of hours.... It was good. I went to work and knocked it out. At 11:30 I went to meet another friend, and advisor, Clark Mitchell. We met a Swadleys Bar-b-Que. I have to tell you.... I had a piece of chicken, and a salad. It was wonderful! Very good! I went back to work, and it was a little slow. At 4:00 I went to the gym, and started running, ridding the bike, and ran my own 6 station circuit. I got a great workout, then Josh showed up. We rolled a bit. By 7:15 I was ready to go, so I came home. Friday was pretty slow at work as well. Gaymarie and I went to Louie's at lunch. Randy the owner picked up our tab, which was very nice. Friday night, Sherrie and I had "date night" I cooked leftovers, and then we went grocery shopping. Then we moved the big chair into the middle of the living room, and watched a movie. Well I watched a movie, and Sherrie, went to sleep at 8:15. Saturday morning, I had to have Jordan at work by 5:30am then we cleaned house for a couple of hours before I had to be at Foundation Bariatric Hospital for a seminar. It was good, but I have done better. I think from now on I need to make talking points. Some notes. I feel like, I skipped around a little too much, but that was my first talk since I have been back from Nepal. I came home and got Sherrie, and we headed out East. I wanted to find some fall colors, and there is not much left. We went to the Bald Eagle Rescue in Perkins and took the tour. I have been there before but Sherrie had not. We took some pictures, then headed back towards Edmond. We stopped by Mike and Marilyn Isbell's house and saw them for a few minutes. Then headed home. I sat down and took about a 45 minute nap, then started getting ready for Halloween. Ben Crocker brought his little brother Dakota over, and Sherrie's friend Michelle came over. We had some pizza, and the girls and kid's went trick-or-treating. Mike and Marilyn brought their grandkids over, and we watched football, while passing out candy. It was a good night. Ton's to do today!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment