Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thursday & Friday, November 12th & 13th.

Namaste,

Thursday was great work was plenty busy.... At lunch Cindy, Gaymarie, & I went to Panera it was yummy. After work I went straight to the gym and mopped the mats, and stretched real good. I hung myself upside down in the crunch rack to see if that would stretch my back out. Gotta tell you it felt good until I stood back up. We had a straight ground and pound class, and it was really good. My family from College Station came in and Bruce came up to the gym to workout with me. We worked on Scissor sweeps, and moving that into a choke from bottom. Friday morning I got up at 4:30 and got a shower, then headed to the car wash to clean out my turkey fryer. Then I went to work to get started. I kicked butt, for a couple of hours, then I got really hungry, and had to run to Wal-Mart to get some trail mix stuff. I saw an old friend from Metro youth... Chad Huffmeyer. He is a really nice guy and made me feel really good about myself. Back to work, to fight through the day. At lunch I met Sherrie, Bruce, and Courtney at Blue Moon for lunch. Blue Moon is Bruce's favorite restaurant and every time he comes to town he has to eat there. I went back to work and we had somethings to finish up. I bailed at 3:00 to come home and get the turkey ready to fry. If I didn't mention it we had Thanksgiving last night due to the fact that Bruce and Tracy came up for the OU/Texas A&M game tonight. I know without a doubt that I have to get a nap today! Bruce and I are getting ready to go to the gym and work out with some of our pro fighters. I am laying on a heating pad right now and my head is about to explode, but I can't wait to get in the cage!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment