Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, November 26th - 29th, 2009

Namaste,

Thursday was Thanksgiving.... I got up at 5:30 and went to downtown OKC. There is 5k race that is run every Thanksgiving day called the Turkey Trot! I did well finishing in 32nd place. I came home and we relaxed most of the day. Friday morning, I went to Wal-Mart at 3:30am to stand in line for a PS3 for Jordan's boyfriend. Then I headed to work. At 8:30 I went to Dr. Waltons house and did his family pictures. Around noon, one of our Med Dispense units blew up, and then I got a call that Sherrie had been hurt at work. We spent the rest of the day in the emergency room. She busted up her hand, knee, and shin, but she is going to live. I went back to work for a while, and then came home to take care of her. Med Dispense flew a part in from Florida, and had a tech at our hospital at 9:00pm to fix the unit. Saturday morning Sherrie and I went to Garden Ridge, and got a new Christmas tree, then watched OU beat the crap out of osu. Then we did a little Christmas shopping. Today... Trey and I went to church, then came home and I cleaned out some cabinets, while watching some football. Then Trey and I went to "Roosters" and then the Thunder game. It has been a very busy weekend, and I am not ready for tomorrow! Better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment