Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monday, November 9th, 2009

Namaste,

Monday is over! It was not too bad! We still have a big IV load at work, but it makes the day go by really quickly. At noon, I headed back over to Copper Lake to shoot the building for their web site. It was pretty good.... Took a bit longer than I thought it would but what are you gonna do? The young lady that was working with me was very nice, and we have some friends in common, so it was nice. After work I headed to the gym and got a great work out! I felt good about class, then I rolled with a couple of the new guys, before I came home. I stayed up until almost midnight editing pictures, so it is going to be a long day. I will not be teaching tonight but, participating in ground and pound class. Then home, to mow the lawn in the dark!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment