Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wednesday, November 25th, 2009

Namaste,

Wednesday was a pretty good day. We were suppose to be extremely busy due to the fact that today is Thanksgiving, but it didn't really pan out that way. We left a little before four o'clock, and I came home and took a couple of Lortab, and laid down. I never imagined this back problem would be so difficult to overcome. I got up at 5:30 and went to the gym. There were several guy's there so I decided to stay and help Giroux with the class. It was really good and I got a good workout. Home for a hot shower, and more pain pills. This morning I will be running in the "Turkey Trot" in downtown Oklahoma City. It's a 5k race that is run every Thanksgiving. It is very cold outside and I am crazy or doing this, but it's something I really want to do. I will be wearing spandex in public! I deserve it!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment