Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sunday, & Monday, November 1st, & 2nd.

Hey....

Sunday morning I worked in the parking lot at church, then came home and picked up Sherrie. We headed over to Lake Hefner, and ran 4.6 miles. Sherrie is doing very good running... She will run for a quarter of a mile, then walk a quarter of a mile. I would get ahead of her by 1/2 a mile or so, and stop and do crunches or push ups. Sometimes I would look back to see how close she was, and she was walking really slow, just to make me do more crunches. We came home and got cleaned up, then had four photo shoots. We met Curtis, Lisa and the boys, at Lakeside fish grill for Mom's birthday dinner. It was OK.... Yesterday, started early it was a typical Monday. Got things done at work and went to the gym. Ran for 20 minutes, then ran a few circuits. Then helped with the beginner striking class. I had to bail, due to the fact that I have sooooo much going on right now! Today, will be very busy! Work, then the Lakers are in town tonight. We are meeting the VanSickles in Bricktown for Kim's birthday before the game.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment