Monday, November 16, 2009

Staurday & Sunday, November 14th &15th, 2009

Namaste,

Saturday was a busy, busy, day. Bruce and I went to the gym and got our workout on. Mr. Griffen had a serious case of let's sweat going on! It was great. After our strength and conditioning, we rolled a bit, then it was time to head home and get our game faces on. We watched a little football, and just hung out. At 3:00 we got our stuff together and headed to Norman. We got there a little early but I wanted to walk through "Campus Corner" and a little around the campus. We went into the stadium around 5:00 and got to our seats. I took a few pictures before the game, and some are pretty good. The sun went down and it got downright chilly. It was prolly only 50 degrees but the wind was in our faces and I was under dressed. The game was pretty good for the first quarter, then I don't know what happened to A&M. I guess they forgot what they were doing???? We left in the middle of the third period, and headed home. We stopped at Applebee's to get a snack, and then back to the house. My back was killing me so I took some drugs and went to sleep. Sunday morning Sherrie got up and cooked a ginormous breakfast. The Ray's left for College Station at about 8:45. I laid down on the couch and fell into a drug induced coma. I slept through Church, and most of the morning. I got up and had a couple of bites of lunch then went back into my drug induced coma. We left for the Thunder game at 3:45.... We dropped Trey off at mom's because he has been sick as a dog for several days and I didn't want him alone. There was a section party at the Jack Daniels club, then we went to our seats. The game was pretty even, but we left at the beginning of the fourth, so we could get home and get stuff together for the week. Trey is still sick, and so we may have to get him back to the doctor. I know he doesn't want to miss school, but I'm not going to send him feeling bad!

Much love!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment