Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monday, November 23rd, 2009

Namaste,

Monday at work was really busy! We had a lot of catch-up work from the weekend. After work I headed straight to the gym and got my workout on! I had sent Mike Giroux a text earlier in the day and told him we should have fight night! He agreed! We warmed up and then paired up, then mixed it up! We had 22 guys in class so we went one two miute round with each guy straight stand-up, then we went one two minute round kickboxing with each guy. I feel really good about how I did. Funny thing is battling this back injury.... When I am getting hit in the face my back does not hurt. Came home after class, and started working on pictures. My buddy Wolf posted his pictures from Nepal on his site. Here is the link please check them out!
http://www.wolf-photography.com/albums/Villayat Wolf Sunkmanitu - Stock Photography - Travel - Kathmandu - Nepal/index.html

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment