Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friday, Satuday, Sunday, November 20, 21, & 22, 2009

Namaste,

I'm gonna make this short and sweet because I am so far behind! Friday at work was very busy. As soon as I got off I came and got Sherrie.... We went to a friend of mines new restaurant in Bricktown. It's called "Rooster's Chicken & Beer". That's what they serve Chicken and beer. Very good chicken! They also have okra, fries, and a few other things, but not much else! We headed over to the Thunder game, then home for sleepy time. Saturday morning I got up and went to the gym for an awesome workout. Then home for a couple of hours. Sherrie and I went to the grocery store, then home to get my gear for a photo shoot in Bricktown. We took pictures of my friend Paige, and her girls. It was a lot of fun and we did awesome. Sherrie and I went by Chelino's for some nachos and then I brought her home. I met about 40 people from our gym at "Roosters" for a UFC watch party, then came home. Jordan was asleep in my bed, so I crashed on the couch. I got up early and went to work in the parking lot at church, then Sherrie and Trey met me for service. I left there and met my friends, Brian and Melissa Wells, and their girls for pictures, then the Brummitt clan! I came home for an hour then met the Lovett clan at Hafer park for a photo shoot! I went to the gym and helped Mike Giroux for a couple of hours. Then home for dinner and to start editing pictures. I have Paige's, and the Well's pictures done. Still have the Brummitts and Lovetts to do!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment